Today, cooking is taken into a new light with the presence of Pigeon Super 3.2L Air Fryer. If you are planning to find the best one for you, there are so many reasons why you should consider this product. This should be a part of your home because it would definitely give you a new cooking experience.
Benefits to customer
Pigeon Super 3.2L Air Fryer is sought for because of various reasons. What are these?
This is the perfect fryer for those who are fond of cooking French fries.
Cooking may happen right away. It may just run from 15 to 20 minutes at the most. This is how this fryer works.
There is a 2-year warranty. This is not true to any other fryers out there in the market.
The price is really reasonable. There may even be a discount if you are lucky enough.
This may be delivered right away upon order. It may only take two days and then that is it.
If you want this a part of your kitchen, there are highlights that you may expect from the product. What are these?
- Works in 1500W and 3.21 capacity fryer.
- Can be used in cooking without so much oil.
- Highlights a timer control.
- Goes with an auto switch off feature.
- Comes with a temperature controller that enables anyone to redirect it the way they want.
- More powerful than any other brand.
- Its air engineering is beyond compare.
- Has the ability to circulate super heated air all around its grill component.
- Completed with a dishwasher safe pan and as well as a basket.
- Suited for anything, most especially for Indian cooking.
- The unique design would let anyone fit anything even the smallest space seen in the kitchen.
- Has the capacity of a 3.21air fryer.
- Includes safety feature for auto shut off.
- Consumes 1500w power.
- Manufacturer promises 2 years warranty.
In order to make the most of the product, it would help a lot to study the aforementioned. With those in mind, it would be easier to navigate the fryer and outmost it to the fullest. There is nothing to worry because it is commended for being user-friendly. Its operating system is also unlikely to confuse anyone, which re-assuring and relieving. Looking at the seal button may have to be done though because its warranty is long and the least thing that may happen is for it to be wasted.
Pros and Cons
This Air Fryer comes with its features and highlights. In order to assert if it is really the best product for you, here are the pros and cons most users have opened:
- Ideal temperature
- Cooks less than 30 minutes.
- Uses a little amount of oil.
- Long warranty
- Acceptable and reasonable price
- Maintains food quality
- Warms almost anything
- Roasts food really well
- Drains easily
- Free of noise
- Only ends with a ping
- Decent size
- Makes potato wedges
- Might struggle finding the off option
- Looks like made of plastic
How to use
Upon purchasing this appliance, it would help a lot to know how it is being operated. If you are one of the interested people who want to own this piece of fryer, there are important tips to remember in using it. Please consider the following:
- Consult on the user manual for the product to be installed.
- Choose a desired container or bag to pick the food item.
- Look for an efficient sealing channel.
- Press the button to start.
- Remover air from its bag so that it would result to sealing.
- Maintenance and cleaning
The durability of this product will depend on how you will take care of it. How should you maintain and clean this then?
- Make sure to clean the appliance whenever it is asked and needed.
- Before cleaning, do not forget to unplug the fryer first so that it will cool primarily.
- Of course it has been soaked in oil, it is necessary to dry it.
- Get the frying basket and then place it directly to the sink. After, use at least two to three drops of dish washing detergent to clean the fryer.
- If there is remaining oil in the lid or pot, wipe it off. This may happen with damp paper towels.
- If it is necessary, wipe as well as the heating element.
- Find a soft sponge and then scrub it on the fryer with the presence of a reliable dish soap.
- Secure hot water and then fill it in with the fryer.
- Clean it back and forth with a running water. This is important.
- Once the filters are dirty, clean them. You may start with the fryer lid.
- A final wash should be done once all of these have been observed. Do this by returning the cooking pot.
Frequently asked questions
A. How much time is needed in frying? Is it possible to place multiple layers on it? Or is it restricted to a layer only?
Answer: 30 minutes would have to be the maximum. It may take a maximum of two layers.
B. What is the maximum warranty period of this appliance?
Answer: The appliance gives two years warranty to users.
C. Is there a difference between Philips rapid air technology and Pigeon’s fan-assisted oven technology?
Answer: Upon first look, there is no much difference actually. However, when using hot air for cooking, there may be a slight variation in the heating element. Philips has a wide array of options though as compared to that of Pigeon’s. Do not get this wrong because both works well. As for the price though, Pigeon’s is way cheaper and more affordable.
D. Is it possible to bake in this appliance?
Answer: Yes you can bake but you have to make sure that the right size for this baking vessel is chosen.
Pigeon Super 3.2L Air Fryer is a really smart choice for it has the features of many sophisticated fryer. What is even good is that despite that, it is still the most affordable.